Visa MoraBanc Gold
Peace of mind is precious. That’s why we offer a card that comes with outstanding security features.
Free personal accident and travel assistance cover.
Only for Visa MoraBanc Gold customers, in addition to the standard additional discounts.
Contactless payment technology
You can pay for your purchases simply by touching your card against the point of sale terminal.
Discounts at partner stores
When you make purchases with your Visa MoraBanc Gold card.
Andorra petrol stations T. +376 871 800
Av. Carlemany, 70 Local A7 - Escaldes-Engordany T: 376 866 611
You can view the details and terms of our discounts and benefits in this section or by contacting your personal account manager. The availability of the promotions, discounts and other benefits is subject to the collaboration agreement entered into between MoraBanc and the service providers.
* Discount applied directly by trader at the time of purchase.
Discounts at partner stores
- 3 %Repsol
- 10 %Túnel Cadí
- 3 %Veritas
Making your purchases secure
- The card features a security code (CIP) to ensure your online purchases are secure. If you still haven’t activated it, you can do so at any MoraBanc ATM.
- Optional antifraud insurance in the event of loss, theft or fraudulent use of your card.
- We will send you a text message via our SMS Alerts service every time your card is used to make a purchase above the amount you specified, so that you can keep track of your card movements at all times.
MoraBanc’s SMS Alerts service will send a message to your mobile phone every time a movement above the amount you specified is recorded on your card (from €60).
You can receive alerts anywhere in the world. By activating the international alerts service, you will receive an SMS when you are abroad, regardless of the amount of the transaction. In addition, you can select what countries you want to receive alerts in.
Apply now for free by calling (+376) 884 884, by contacting your personal account manager or by logging on to MoraBanc Online.
Digital and green banking
We will help you meet your day-to-day banking needs by providing you with a 100% digital bank which allows you to manage your correspondence without wasting paper, and which you can access 24 hours a day from your computer or your mobile phone.Learn more about MoraBanc Digital
Would you like your MoraBanc card to have a heart? If so, you can convert it into a Solidarity card. With every purchase you make, you will make a small contribution to a charity project in Andorra… and MoraBanc will give the same amount.Click here for more details
The Visa MoraBanc Gold card is designed for customers who require a higher credit limit than that available on other MoraBanc cards.
With your Visa MoraBanc Gold card you can:
Make purchases on credit and withdraw cash at ATMs on debit or credit. A card statement will be issued at the end of each month. You can then choose to pay off the balance in full or spread out payments over a period of time.
View all conditions
- You can pay for your purchases at the end of the month or pay in instalments (either a fixed amount or a percentage of your card balance).
- You can withdraw cash on credit at any ATM or transfer the credit limit available on your card to your account via online banking (Banca Online) or in branch.
In addition, with your Visa MoraBanc Gold card you will enjoy:
- Discounts at partner stores which will be credited each month to the account associated with your card.
- Free debit withdrawals at any ATM in Andorra.
Free travel assistance service with ARAG covering both the people travelling and their luggage.
View more details
- Free personal accident insurance: life and disability cover of up to €601,000 on trips paid with the card.
Antifraud insurance from €33 a year:
- If your card is lost or stolen.
- If your card is used to make cash withdrawals at ATMs.
If your card is used to make transactions by telephone or purchases over the Internet.
View details of cover
Main features of the Visa MoraBanc Gold card
- A credit card that allows you to make purchases on credit and withdraw cash from ATMs on debit or credit.
- You can pay the balance of your purchases in full at the end of the month or spread payments over a period of time. You can choose to repay either a fixed amount or a percentage of your card balance.
- You can withdraw cash on credit at any ATM or transfer the credit limit available on your card to your account via online banking (MoraBanc Online) or in branch.
- Contactless payment technology allows you to make purchases simply by touching your card against the point of sale terminal.
- The card features a security code for your online purchases (CIP) and an EMV Chip to ensure your transactions are secure.
- By verifying your transactions with a PIN or via contactless payment in store, you won’t have to sign a receipt for your purchases.
The standard credit limit is €6,000 per month. Both the granting of a Visa MoraBanc Gold card and the approval of the credit limit are subject to a review by MoraBanc of each individual customer’s credit capacity.
Price and fees
- Card issue and annual renewal fee:
- Holder: 2% of the credit limit (min. €100)
- Beneficiary: €50
- Fee for paying off your card balance in advance: €0
- Fee for spreading out payments: 1.5% per month of the amount due.
- Fee for withdrawing cash on credit at MoraBanc ATMs: 3.35%, min. €2.50
- Fee for withdrawing cash on credit at other banks’ ATMs: 4.5%, min. €6
- Fee for transferring the credit limit available to your account: 3.35%, min. €2.50
- Fee for issuing a duplicate card: €6
IGI not included.
- Free travel assistance insurance
- Antifraud insurance from €33 a year
- Free personal accident insurance
Main cover included:
- Medical, surgical, pharmaceutical and hospitalisation expenses incurred abroad, up to a maximum of €6,000
- Emergency transport or medical repatriation if you are injured or sick abroad, upon medical examination, using the most appropriate means of transport depending on your country of location.
- Cost of extending your hotel stay abroad.
- Repatriation or transport of the deceased insured.
- Suspending your trip following the death of a relative.
- Theft or damage to your luggage.
The insurance includes additional free cover.
Antifraud insurance covers the fraudulent use and the loss or theft of the card. Cover includes purchases made with the card, cash withdrawn at ATMs and purchases made over the telephone or the Internet.
Visa MoraBanc Gold card (contactless):
- Cover of up to €6,000
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84