The most comprehensive and advanced health insuranceWatch video
If your health and that of your loved ones is the most important thing for you, this is the insurance you need.
Covers 100% of all medical expenses
Whether the visit takes place in a contracted or non-contracted medical centre.
A wide choice of doctors
Choose the centre and the specialist you want, both in Andorra and abroad. It includes all Quirón Group centres.
Online procedure's management with the chatbot
You have a chatbot to submit all your documents relating to medical procedures.
Second international medical opinion
In the event of serious illness, you can request a second opinion from an international leading specialist.
- Covers 100% of health expenses incurred both in CASS-contracted medical centres and in non-contracted medical centre within the policy limits.
Home medical care at no additional cost, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Thanks to the International Second Medical Opinion service, we will forward your file to an internationally renowned specialist who will recommend a diagnosis and a treatment. Find out all the details about the service on this video.
Whenever you wish, you can visit the Quirón Group’s medical centres, which include leading institutions such as Centro Médico Teknon or Hospital Quirón Salud Dexeus. It includes medical visits, diagnostic tests and interventions.
Manage your medical history, easily and from anywhere, with the BeHealthy service. You can also get tips on how to follow a healthy lifestyle.
- You can manage your procedures online through our chatbot.
It includes compensation of 6,000 euros in the event of death from any cause. You can assign and change the beneficiaries whenever you need to.
See general conditions
- The insurance is renewable annually with a maximum age limit to take out cover of 70 years.
- If you have an emergency, you won’t have to wait. We will send a doctor to your home, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- At no additional cost to you.
- Service offered by Visit-M.
- You will be visited by a local family doctor who works with Visit-M.
- Visit-M undertakes to send a doctor to your home within 4 hours.
- Visit-M Helpline: 866 866.
- If you need a Second Medical Opinion, WorldCare will send your file to the best international specialist who will draw up a complete report with their recommendations.
- The WorldCare Consortium® brings together more than 20,500 world-renowned professionals and leading medical centres, such as Boston Children’s Hospital and the Mayo Clinic.
- A trusted medical team will answer your general health questions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Service offered by Serviall to customers who have taken out MoraSalut Premium through its portal or by telephone on 902.222.902.
For any questions please contact your account manager.
- The Quirón Group is the largest healthcare group in Spain with more than 35,000 professionals and over 100 hospitals, including the Teknon Medical Centre, the Quirón Salud Dexeus University Hospital and the Quirón Salud Barcelona Ophthalmological Institute.
- As a customer of MoraSalut Premium, you will be able to make medical visits, diagnostic and therapeutic tests and surgical interventions at a contracted rate below the market price. In addition, upon receipt of the invoice, we will pay you back the cost of the services.
- Service offered by Serviall to customers who have taken out MoraSalut Premium through the portal www.serviall.com/morabanc or by telephone on 902.222.902.
For any questions please contact your account manager.
- BeHealthy is a comprehensive digital platform for health and wellness management.
- You will have a personal medical folder containing all your personal and health data, your treatments, your reports and your medical history.
- In addition, you will have an emergency QR with your health data so that, in case of an accident, medical professionals can quickly access your history. Place it on your mobile phone’s lock screen or attach the stickers provided in an easily visible place.
- With BeHealthy you can set yourself health challenges, follow prevention plans in a fun and motivating way, or look at healthy menus, and much more.
- Log-in to the platform through this link.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84