Something more than just a treat
We give you up to 60,000€ so you can buy whatever you want and you will have up to 5 years to repay with a floating interest rate.
Up to 60,000€
So you buy what you want: be it a trip or to refurbish your house.
Repayment within up to 5 years
As long as the client’s retirement age is not exceeded.
If your salary is deposited directly into your MoraBanc accountor you have contracted a visa card or life insurance.
- For residents in Andorra.
- Loan of up to 60,000€ with personal guarantee for the purchase of consumer goods such as a television, a trip, refurbishment of your house or any unforeseen event.
Granted within a maximum period of 5 days, as long as all required documents have been provided.
See required documents
- You will get the entire capital at once, at the beginning of the transaction.
- Repayment period of up to 5 years, provided the client’s retirement age is not exceeded.
- You can choose 3-month, 6-month and 1-year Euribor. The rate will be reviewed periodically in accordance with the chosen Euribor.
You can obtain preferential conditions based on your degree of loyalty with the bank.
See terms and conditions
- Your salary must be directly deposited into a MoraBanc account.
- You can choose the receipt date of the charge
In order to correctly assess the loan application, your account manager will need to be provided with a minimum required documentation.
Minimum required documentation for the Consumer Loan assessment
- Budget or invoice of the goods or service to be financed.
- Your payslips from the last 3 months if you work.
- Updated CASS points if you work or have worked in the past.
- Annual income and expenditure statement.
- Receipt of extraordinary revenue if necessary.
- In cases where you open an account at the same time as applying for the loan, you will be required to provide a bank statement with your account transactions of the last 3 months.
The applicable interest rate will vary based on the client’s degree of loyalty and the products they have contracted at MoraBanc:
- Direct deposit of salary.
- 3 utility or bank direct debits.
- Activa debit or credit card (with at least 3 monthly transactions).
- Possession of Grup MoraBanc’s savings and retirement products.
- Possession of Grup MoraBanc’s life and health insurances.
- Possession of MoraBanc’s investment funds.
- Other MoraBanc products.
The amount of your monthly payment or the sum of your current debt must not be higher than 35% of your monthly fixed income.
This product has no grace period for capital and interest.
Opening commission: 1.25%
Partial or total cancellation commission: 1.25%
Depending on the destination of the loan, both the amount and the repayment period are subject to the maximum established by Morabanc.
In the case of a negative Euribor value, the reference would be Euribor = 0.
Financing will be subject to assessment and approval by MoraBanc.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84