Invest today to take on new challenges tomorrow
Make your future dreams come true by making your savings profitable with little to no effort, with no subscription or reimbursement commissions and with instant liquidity.
Regular investments without any entry fee
You can make regular payments into our investment funds from only 30 euros, with the aim of gradually building your savings. You can choose how much you want to pay into the fund and how often you want to invest.
A wide range of MoraBanc investment funds
Choose the investment fund that best suits your investor profile.
Your money is always available
Start planning your payments whenever you want and enjoy the peace of mind of being able to withdraw your money whenever you need it.
- Build your savings gradually by making regular payments into a MoraBanc investment fund. This will allow you to better plan your long-term objectives.
- We can help you find the right fund for you. We have a wide range of investment funds available so that you can find the one that best suits your investor profile.
- By investing small amounts at regular intervals, the ups and downs of the market will have less impact on the performance of your investment.
- By making small payments on a regular basis, you can better optimise your savings and will end up with more capital than if you invest larger amounts on a one-off basis.
- By making regular payments you can invest systematically and with less effort. You can build your savings little by little in accordance with your savings capacity.
- Make savings a habit. To make sure you stay constant, ask yourself how much you can put aside every month without having to alter your lifestyle.
- Use any extra income you have to make an additional payment — even a small amount goes a long way!
- You can automate your regular investments from just 30 euros. You can also increase, temporarily suspend or reduce your payments depending on your circumstances.
- You can withdraw your money whenever you need it by redeeming your shares.
General Terms & Conditions
See all Terms & Conditions
Information on investments in INVESTMENT FUNDS:
Investment funds are collective investment schemes. This means that a fund’s individual results depend on the returns achieved by a group of investors.
The management company invests the money paid by investors (unit holders) in a variety of financial assets (bonds, equities, derivatives, bank deposits, etc., depending on the fund’s investment policy), which constitute the assets of the fund. The performance of these assets in the markets will determine the results achieved, whether positive or negative, which will be allocated to the fund’s unit holders based on how much they have invested compared to the total assets of the fund.
Investment funds are open-ended organisations, which means that any investor can enter or exit the fund by buying or selling shares. The trade will be completed within the terms set out in the fund’s prospectus and/or regulations.
The investor pays certain fees that vary depending on the fund. Management and depositary fees are charged to the fund, which means they have already been deducted from the return paid to the investor. In addition, there may also be subscription and/or redemption fees, which will increase the disbursement to be paid and/or decrease the amount to be received on sale.
Warning about the risks associated with investing in INVESTMENT FUNDS:
Like any other investment product, funds involve certain risks. If the markets in which the funds are invested do not perform as expected, the investor may incur losses. The nature and extent of these risks will depend on the type of fund, its individual characteristics and the assets in which it is invested.
The fact that a fund has delivered returns in the past does not guarantee that these will be maintained in the future.
If the currency of the fund does not match the investor’s benchmark currency, this could lead to a potential loss due to adverse exchange rate movements between the two currencies (exchange rate risk).
The fact that the Bank may provide information on the situation, performance, valuation and other market data cannot be interpreted at any time as a commitment or guarantee of performance, nor does the Bank accept any responsibility for the performance of this investment or disinvestment. A high concentration in a single type of fund is not advisable, as no fund is a complete investment programme.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84