Visa MoraBanc Platinum
Only for the few
Enjoy premium services and special discounts with leading companies for all your travelling and personal needs.
Extensive credit limit
Enjoy exclusive purchases with all the benefits and security of your card.
Maximum insurance cover
Anti-fraud, personal accident and travel assistance insurance with outstanding financial cover.
Emergency cash within 24h
In addition, we will replace your card within 24h, to avoid any inconvenience.
Save money at Repsol petrol stations in Andorra, Viajes Pantours, at the Túnel del Cadí tollgate and the Aparca&Go car park.
Contactless payment technology
You can pay for your purchases simply by touching your card against the point of sale terminal.
Andorra petrol stations T. +376 871 800
Av. Carlemany, 70 Local A7 - Escaldes-Engordany T: 376 866 611
You can view the details and terms of our discounts and benefits in this section or by contacting your personal account manager. The availability of the promotions, discounts and other benefits is subject to the collaboration agreement entered into between MoraBanc and the service providers.
* Discount applied directly by trader at the time of purchase.
Discounts at partner stores
- 10 %Túnel Cadí
- 10 %Grandvalira *
- 3 %Repsol
Making your purchases secure
- The card features a security code (CIP) to ensure your online purchases are secure. If you still haven’t activated it, you can do so at any MoraBanc ATM.
- Optional antifraud insurance in the event of loss, theft or fraudulent use of your card.
- We will send you a text message via our SMS Alerts service every time your card is used to make a purchase above the amount you specified, so that you can keep track of your card movements at all times.
MoraBanc’s SMS Alerts service will send a message to your mobile phone every time a movement above the amount you specified is recorded on your card (from €60).
You can receive alerts anywhere in the world. By activating the international alerts service, you will receive an SMS when you are abroad, regardless of the amount of the transaction. In addition, you can select what countries you want to receive alerts in.
Apply now for free by calling (+376) 884 884, by contacting your personal account manager or by logging on to MoraBanc Online.
Digital and green banking
We will help you meet your day-to-day banking needs by providing you with a 100% digital bank which allows you to manage your correspondence without wasting paper, and which you can access 24 hours a day from your computer or your mobile phone.Learn more about MoraBanc Digital
Would you like your MoraBanc card to have a heart? If so, you can convert it into a Solidarity card. With every purchase you make, you will make a small contribution to a charity project in Andorra… and MoraBanc will give the same amount.Click here for more details
- The Visa MoraBanc Platinum card is an exclusive credit card which is free for Private Banking clients who demand more from their bank.
- In addition to all the outstanding security features of Visa Platinum, MoraBanc Banca Privada has added new privileges so that you can enjoy premium services and special discounts from leading service providers.
- You can make purchases on credit and withdraw cash on debit or credit. A card statement will be issued at the end of each month. You can then choose to either pay off the balance in full or spread payments over a period of time.
You can pay for your purchases by simply touching your card against the point of sale terminal thanks to contactless payment technology.
View all conditions
With your Visa MoraBanc Platinum card you can:
- Pay the balance of your purchases at the end of the month or spread payments over a period of time. You can choose to repay either a fixed amount or a percentage of your card balance.
- Withdraw cash on credit at any ATM or transfer the credit limit available on your card to your account via online banking (Banca Online) or in branch.
In addition, with your Visa MoraBanc Platinum card you will enjoy:
- Discounts at partner stores, which will be credited each month to the account associated with your card.
- Debit cash withdrawals from any ATM in Andorra.
Antifraud insurance from €33 a year:
- The purchases made with your card.
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs.
Using your card to make transactions by telephone or purchases over the Internet.
Check details of cover
- Personal injury insurance as a passenger on public transport or in a rental car, up to €1,250,000.
Free travel assistance service with ARAG both for the people travelling and their luggage.
View more details
- Card replacement and emergency cash within 24 hours.
- Second medical opinions by international specialists, who will recommend the best treatment options for you.
Main features of the Visa MoraBanc Platinum card
- The Visa MoraBanc Platinum is associated with a Premium account. It’s free for customers who spend €30,000 or more with their card every year (in the previous or current year).
- It’s equipped with contactless payment technology, so you can make purchases simply by touching your card against the point of sale terminal.
- It features a security code for online purchases (CIP) and an EMV Chip to ensure your transactions are secure.
- By verifying your transactions with a PIN or via contactless payment in store, you won’t have to sign a receipt for your purchases.
- You can pay the balance of your purchases at the end of the month or spread payments over a period of time. You can choose to repay either a fixed amount or a percentage of your card balance.
- You can withdraw cash on credit at any ATM or transfer the credit limit available on your card to your account via online banking or in branch.
The standard credit limit is €12,000 per month. Both the granting of the Visa MoraBanc Platinum credit card and the approval of the credit limit are subject to a review by MoraBanc of each individual customer’s credit capacity.
Price and fees
- Card issue and annual renewal fee (if the amount spent annually with your card is not equal to or greater than €30,000 during the previous or current year):
- Holder: 2% of the credit limit (min. €180)
- Beneficiary: €90
- Fee for paying off your card balance in advance: €0
- Fee for spreading out payments: 1.5% per month of the amount due
- Fee for withdrawing cash on credit at MoraBanc ATMs: 3.35%, min. €2.50
- Fee for withdrawing cash on credit at other banks’ ATMs: 4.5%, min. €6
- Fee for transferring the credit limit available to your account: 3.35%, min. €2.50
- Fee for issuing a duplicate card: €6
IGI not included.
- Free travel assistance insurance
- Antifraud insurance from €33 a year
- Free personal accident insurance
Antifraud insurance covers the fraudulent use and the loss or theft of the card. Cover includes purchases made with the card, cash withdrawn at ATMs and purchases made over the telephone or the Internet.
Visa MoraBanc Platinum card (contactless):
- Cover of up to €12,000
Main cover included:
- Medical, surgical, pharmaceutical and hospitalisation expenses incurred abroad, up to a maximum of €6,000
- Emergency transport or medical repatriation if you are injured or sick abroad, upon medical examination, using the most appropriate means of transport depending on your country of location.
- Cost of extending your hotel stay abroad.
- Repatriation or transport of the deceased insured.
- Suspending your trip following the death of a relative.
- Theft or damage to your luggage.
The insurance includes additional free cover.
ARAG helpline: + 34 93 485 73 98
Write to us and we will contact
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us at +376 88 48 84