As a MoraBanc client and exclusively in Andorra, you will benefit from access to portfolios designed with the strategic vision and the advice of Goldman Sachs Asset Management, one of the world’s leading investment banks, as part of the agreement entered into between the two firms.
Goldman Sachs’ experts and our own professionals will work together to be at your side at all times to help set your investment objectives, design the strategy to achieve them and provide you with updated information on your investments:
- Personalised management: our clients are at the centre of everything. Your priorities, objectives and investment profile will be decisive when defining your portfolio.
- Constant monitoring: we carry out ongoing monitoring of the investment to constantly adjust our clients’ portfolios to the current economic environment.
- Fast and flexible decision making: Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s experts apply maximum discipline in managing the investments in order to make them more flexible in complex market environments.
- Up-to-date information: our clients receive updated information on their portfolios and transactions on a regular basis. And you can view the position of your portfolio whenever you want via MoraBanc Digital.
Your expert investment manager will meet periodically with you and will work with a team of specialists in different fields in order to:
- Define your goals and your investment profile.
- Study your assets and suggest solutions that suit your interests.
- Access the different financial markets and types of assets.
- Control your portfolio’s volatility.
- Follow up, report your positions’ current situation and apply any necessary changes.
- Applies Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s strategic vision and advice.
- Construction of the portfolio that best adapts to your risk profile.
- Diversified and liquid portfolio.
- Investment tracking.
- Attractive rates.
Write to us and we will contact
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us at +376 88 48 84