For the youngest in the house
MoraBanc Junior is an account designed to enable children learn the value of saving money in a fun and easy way.
So that savings start from day one.
When you open the account.
Activities planned for the little ones
Educational financial advice on saving, festivals, show tickets and more.
Free services, promotions, discounts and specific assistance our Junior clients.
You can view the details and terms of our discounts and benefits in this section or by contacting your personal account manager. The availability of the promotions, discounts and other benefits is subject to the collaboration agreement entered into between MoraBanc and the service providers.
* Discount applied directly by trader at the time of purchase.
- Current account for children between 0 and 15 years old residing in Andorra.
Absolutely free of charge and with no administration or maintenance commissions, if the primary holder is between 0 and 15 years old.
See terms and conditions
- You will have special discounts and access to other free activities organised by MoraBanc.
- A welcome gift when you open the account.
- Easily linkable to adequate savings plans, especially designed for your future.
It allows the account’s guardian to apply for a loan with reduced interest rate to cover for the Junior’s needs.
See terms and conditions
- The holder must be under 16 years of age in joint ownership with a guardian responsible for the transactions.
- For inactive accounts*, the quarterly account management fee will be €50.
- IGI not included.
- Consult your personal account manager for the complete list with all the stores and activities that offer Juniors benefits, as well as the conditions that apply.
* An account is inactive if there are no transactions on the account requiring the active involvement of the accountholder over a 12-month period.
Maximum amount: 5,000€
Maximum deadline: 12 months
Interest: Euribor +0.5% In the event of a negative Euribor value, the reference would be Euribor = 0.
Any MoraBanc account holder that meets the necessary requirements and also appears as guardian of a Junior account can apply.
The sole purpose of the loan is to cover the Junior account holder’s needs.
Financing will be subject to assessment and approval by MoraBanc.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84