Schedule your transfers, sit back and relax!
MoraBanking | 11.05.2018 | Anna Canals
How would you like not have to manually transfer money when you make payments every month? Sounds good, right? MoraBanc Digital makes it possible! Our online bank offers you an easy way to schedule a transfer and repeat it as often as you want…so that you can sit back and relax.
You’ll only have to set up all those fixed regular payments like your monthly savings, rent, house cleaners, etc., once. With scheduled transfers you can avoid accidental oversights and won’t have to be constantly taking care of time-consuming tasks. You’ll also have the peace of mind of knowing that you can easily unsubscribe from or pause the service at any time.
What is a scheduled transfer?
A scheduled transfer is exactly like any other money transfer: you enter the transfer information and approve it once you’ve confirmed that everything is correct. They can be used to send money between your accounts, to another MoraBanc account, and to any other bank. The difference is that, in the “When do you want to make it?” section, you can choose to defer payment to another day or schedule a repeat transfer.
That is, you can set up two types of transfers:
- Deferred transfers: those in which you send money only once, but on a day that is not the same day on which you approve the transfer; in this case, you can choose a later date and the money will be transferred only once, on the day you scheduled.
- Periodic transfers: a fixed amount will be automatically transferred to the same recipient repeatedly, and you can choose different periods (weekly, biweekly, monthly, bimonthly, etc.). You only need to approve this type of payment once, when you program the transfer, and you won’t have to worry about it again.
In both cases, if you decide that you don’t want to make the transfer you can cancel, pause, or even edit the payment before the scheduled transfer date through the “See transfers” tab.
How can I schedule a transfer?
It’s a snap! Setting up payments is a simple three-step process with MoraBanc Online:
- Select the account and go to Transactions/Send money.
- Fill out the transfer information. At the bottom of the screen you’ll have the option to schedule a differed transfer for another day or to schedule a repeat transfer.
- Check to make sure all the details are correct and approve the transfer. You will also be given information about any commissions applied to the transfer, if applicable, on this screen.
And that’s it! You don’t have to worry about a thing. This simple operation, besides saving you time, can also help you save money: why not schedule an automatic monthly transfer to your savings account? This is an easy way to gradually save money without even noticing.
What are you waiting for to start organizing your payments early and forget about entering all that boring information?
If you want to know more about our scheduled transfers and other services available through MoraBanc Digital, please give us a call at +376 884 884, or fill out our contact form.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.