Five things you need to know about “Transfer money”
MoraBanking | 04.03.2017 | Verònica Valls Tojo
In our previous post Transfer money from your phone in two easy steps we explained one of the many features offered by MoraBanc’s new app: Transfer money. In this post, we’d like to explain the possibilities offered by this function to make sure you have all the information you need and you don’t miss out on anything important.
- You can move money between your accounts or transfer funds to other MoraBanc accounts or to other domestic and foreign banks.
- In addition to signing with the transaction code, you’ll have to enter a confirmation number that will be sent to your mobile phone or confirmation email (OTP – One Time Password). This code is only for sending money to other banks or to other accounts held with MoraBanc.
- You can schedule your transfers so that they are made on the date that you choose or at the frequency that you specify.
- If you want to repeat a transaction, there are a series of options available to retrieve the information:
– Save transfer: upon completion of the process, you can save the details used (account, amount and beneficiary’s details).
-Contact list: you can save the beneficiary’s details (name and account) in the contact list displayed in your personal area.
5. You can also make your transfers in two different currencies. For example, you can debit the payment in euros and send the money in US dollars.
We hope that these two “tips” will answer your questions and that you will feel comfortable to start using the Transfer money function with complete ease and security.
Of course, if you still have questions or need further guidance, please fill out the contact form available on our website.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.