One account for everything
Open your current account at MoraBanc and customise it with the advantages that suit you best through a wide range of debit and credit cards.
Direct salary deposit
We can take care of all the procedures and paperwork required for you to receive your salary into your account.
Direct debit of bills
When you set up direct salary or pension deposit, we can also take care of setting up direct debits of bills on your behalf.
Free accident insurance
Included once the set-up of your direct salary deposit is completed.
Wide range of cards
You will definitely find one that suits you.
You can view the details and terms of our discounts and benefits in this section or by contacting your personal account manager. The availability of the promotions, discounts and other benefits is subject to the collaboration agreement entered into between MoraBanc and the service providers.
* Discount applied directly by trader at the time of purchase.
- Current account for private individuals residing in Andorra.
- Customisable with a wide range of cards.
- You will be able to arrange direct deposits for all your payments and income.
- When you set up your direct salary or pension deposit, we will take care of all the procedures for it to be paid into your MoraBanc account.
- CASS compensations will be paid into your account the same day as they are issued.
- All medical appointment payments can be deferred until CASS’ compensation has been paid.
- Free accident insurance when you set up your direct salary deposit. It provides coverage in case of death and permanent disability by accident up to 6,000€.
No account administration fees when a series of operating and bonding requirements are met.
See terms and conditions
- You can move and transfer money, order cheque books and request the issue of guarantees for store cards or house rental.
Starting on 1 March 2020, the private active accounts will be charged an administration fee of €12.50 per quarter, excluding the accounts of holders under 26 and over 65, and a €22.50 fee for Personal Banking accounts. If the account is inactive*, the commission will be €50 per quarter.
Your account will remain commission-free when:
- The sum of all the accounts in which you appear as the primary holder is more than €3,000 for private accounts and €30,000 for Personal Banking accounts.
- The account is linked to an investment or discretionary portfolio management advisory agreement.
- Your salary or pension is paid into any of your MoraBanc accounts which you are first named account holder.
From 1 March 2020 there will be no fee for bank transfers within the Principality of Andorra using our online banking or mobile app, within the limits in force at any given time.
Domestic transfers carried out by an account manager in person or by phone, email or chat are subject to a charge of 0.10% of the amount transferred, with a minimum charge of €15.50.
VAT not included.
* An account is inactive if there are no transactions on the account requiring the active involvement of the accountholder over a 12-month period.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84