One account for everything
Open your current account at MoraBanc and customise it with the advantages that suit you best through a wide range of debit and credit cards.
No account administration fees
If you have your salary or pension paid directly into a MoraBanc account, or if you meet certain contractual requirements, we will not charge any account administration fees.
Free accident insurance
Included once the set-up of your direct salary deposit is completed.
Wide range of cards
You will definitely find one that suits you.
Manage your accounts from your computer or mobile device 24 hours a day.
You can view the details and terms of our discounts and benefits in this section or by contacting your personal account manager. The availability of the promotions, discounts and other benefits is subject to the collaboration agreement entered into between MoraBanc and the service providers.
* Discount applied directly by trader at the time of purchase.
- Current account for private individuals residing in Andorra.
- Customisable with a wide range of cards.
- This product can be purchased in the world’s main currencies.
- Free accident insurance when you have your salary paid directly into a MoraBanc account, with coverage for death and permanent disability due to an accident of up to €6,000.
- The most frequent transactions include setting up automatic deposits and payments, linking cards and making transfers.
- No fees on bank transfers made in the Principality of Andorra through MoraBanc Digital.
- CASS compensations will be paid into your account the same day as they are issued.
No account administration fees when a series of operating and bonding requirements are met.
See terms and conditions
- You can move and transfer money, order cheque books and request the issue of guarantees for store cards or house rental.
Active accounts for Individuals are subject to an administration fee of €12.5 per quarter, except for accounts held by individuals under 26 or over 65 years old, and €22.5 for Personal Banking accounts. If the account is inactive*, the fee will be €50 per quarter.
Your account will remain commission-free when:
- The sum of all the accounts in which you appear as the primary holder is more than €3,000 for private accounts and €30,000 for Personal Banking accounts.
- The account is linked to an investment or discretionary portfolio management advisory agreement.
- Your salary or pension is paid into any of your MoraBanc accounts which you are first named account holder.
No fees on SEPA bank transfers made within the Principality of Andorra via our online banking facility or mobile application (app) within the operational limits currently available.
Domestic transfers carried out by an account manager in person or by phone, email or chat are subject to a charge of 0.10% of the amount transferred, with a minimum charge of €15.50.
VAT not included.
* An account is inactive if there are no transactions on the account requiring the active involvement of the accountholder over a 12-month period.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84