Collective pension plan
If you want to take care of your employees’ future
Discover the tailor-made solution to take care of your employees’ future when they retire.
Tailored to your business
Adaptable to your employees’ characteristics and investment profile.
You will be able to change the amount and method in which you pay your contributions with total agility.
If your employees reside in Andorra, they will be able to deduct up to 5,000€ annually from their contributions’ IRPF (PIT) tax base.
- Mora Assegurances Collective pension plan is a savings and retirement product that allows your employees to obtain capital or income when they retire.
- Your company signs a pension plan framework contract, to which your workers subscribe during their active working life in order to supplement their state pension.
- You can choose to make the contributions yourself or let the employee make them directly, in accordance with the corporate pension plan’s specified conditions.
- Both employee and company enjoy tax benefits. The employee will be able to deduct up to 5,000€ annually from their contributions’ IRPF (PIT) tax base. In the meantime, your company can deduct the pension payments in turn as staffing costs when paying corporate tax.
- It includes life insurance that covers the insured person’s death or total and permanent disability before the plan’s maturity.
- In the case of death of the insured person, the policy beneficiary will receive the accumulated capital along with the yields obtained to date plus 100%, 50% or 10% (depending on the chosen percentage) of the sum of the pending periodic contributions. In case of disability, the future contributions would be borne by Mora Assegurances, in accordance with the chosen coverage policies.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84