A mortgage to bring your project to life
Acquire your business premises or office with a financing of up to 60% and repay within a 12-year time period.
Financing of up to 60%
So that your company finally gets its own space.
Similar to rent.
Repayment within 12 years
With a floating interest rate.
- Mortgage collateral loan for companies that want to finance the purchase or building of properties and business premises.
- Financing of up to 60% of the lowest value between the purchase and the appraised value.
- Maximum period 12 years.
Granted within a maximum period of 7 days, as long as all required documents have been provided.
See required documents
- You will get the entire capital at once, at the beginning of the operation.
- You can choose 3-month, 6-month and 1-year Euribor. The interest rate will be reviewed periodically in accordance with the chosen Euribor. Or, if you prefer, choose a fixed interest rate.
You can choose the receipt date of the charge.
See terms and conditions
Minimum required documentation for the Business Mortgage survey
- Andorran Passport or Residence and work permit
- Proof of the purchase and sale price
- Promise to purchase and sale
- Updated property appraisal or project budget
In case of companies with legal entities (public limited companies, private limited companies, etc.):
- Last tax year’s income statement and balance (and provisional financial statements from the current year)
- Accounts audit in case it is mandatory for the company
You could also be required to present the last Corporate Tax and IGI (VAT equivalent) settlements and your employees’ contributions to CASS in order to verify that the payment of those tax liabilities is up to date.
In case of businesses whose owner is a private individual (freelancers and independent professionals) the following items will be required:
- Goods declaration statement
- Annual income and expenditure statement
- Receipt of extraordinary revenue if necessary
- Last tax year’s (and current year’s provisional) balance sheet and income statement in case it is mandatory
If needed, the bank will also be able to request additional information in order to carry out a proper asset, economic and financial analysis of your company.
The account manager may request documentation on the guarantors or additional guarantees in case you need guarantees or other collateral.
Documentation and requirements needed for the Business Mortgage formalisation
- Life insurance receipt (AndorVida)
- Compulsory payment by transfer or nominative cheque
- Need to formalise the operation before a notary public
- Building insurance
- Contents insurance
The applicable interest rate will vary based on the client’s degree of loyalty and the products they have contracted with MoraBanc:
The amount of your monthly payment or the sum of your current debt must not be higher than 35% of your monthly fixed income.
Your business must be 100% linked to MoraBanc (POS, payrolls and direct debiting of bills, cash income, CASS payments, insurance contracts…).
Grace period for capital of 1 year depending on the project.
Opening commission: 1%
Partial or total cancellation commission: 2%
In the case of a negative Euribor value, the reference would be Euribor = 0
Financing will be subject to a survey and approval by MoraBanc.
What do you want calculate?
Maximum amount of the mortgage loan request*
Every year you will pay: 0,00€
*Every financing operation is subject to assessment by MoraBanc.Apply
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84