What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the servers can download and keep in your device’s memory (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc…) in order to remember and recognize the user’s preferences in each of the visited websites.
Cookies can only be read by the device in which they were saved. They can never spread or contain viruses.
What kinds of cookies there are?
The different kinds of cookies usually used are:
- Depending on the properties of the cookies:
- Proprietary cookies: those contained within www.morabanc.com
- External cookies: the ones in external servers that contain information that belongs to MoraBanc.
- Based on the cookies’ duration:
- One-time cookies: session cookies are one-time because they are removed when the session or the connection is finished.
- Permanent cookies: those cookies that the browser keeps for a certain period.
- Based on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the optimal functioning and dynamics of the website.
- Customisation cookies: they remember the basic information that users choose when they browse and avoid repeated questions in further connections. This way user experience will be more comfortable and it avoids repetitive questions that may irritate the client.
- Website statistics cookies: their goal is to obtain statistical information in order to learn the volume of visits, unique users, browsing times, etc. in the website.
- Advertisement cookies: they manage the advertising spaces in the website.
- Affiliation cookies: enable tracking of visits to the advertising spaces outside MoraBanc’s website whose content is property of the company.
MoraBanc mainly uses session and web statistic cookies, although in order to make user navigation easier and provide specific information, sometimes we also use others in addition to those aforementioned.
Cookies are stored in order to improve our services, customize the website, make user navigation easier, make measurements and get usage statistics, identify you in the different website sections or your position during a service delivery and show you advertisements related to your preferences.
Nevertheless, your trust, security and privacy are MoraBanc’s priority. Thus, we offer you the possibility to browse without cookies.
How can I browse without cookies?
You can always disable cookies in your browser. Therefore, if you wish, you can remove them by modifying your browser settings.
If you use Internet Explorer go to:
If you use Chrome go to:
If you use Firefox go to:
If you do disable cookies, MoraBanc cannot guarantee the optimal functioning and viewing of the website.
MoraBanc reserves the right to modify this cookies policy when required to do so at any time by current legislation, or when there is any variation in the cookies used in the website.