Super Mortgage MoraBanc
More for less
Finance the purchase of your first home for up to 95% of its value and pay it back up to 30 years as long as you do not exceed retirement age
Minimum interest rate of 12 m Euribor + 0.50%
Depending on the products you have engaged and the home’s energy certificate
Financing up to 95%
If you are under 40 years old, you can apply for up to 95% of the lower value between the purchase value and the appraisal value of your primary residence and start life in your new home.
Repayment in up to 30 years
Limit of 65 years of age applies.
- Variable-rate Mortgage for the purchase of a first residence for natural persons residing in Andorra.
Minimum interest rate of 12-month Euribor rate + 0.50%, depending on the products contracted with the bank and the home’s energy certificate, and maximum of 12-month Euribor rate + 1.25% (without allowances).
See terms and conditions
- Financing for up to 95% of the purchase value or the valuation amount, whichever is lower, if you are under 40 years old.
- Maximum term of 30 years with an age limit of 65.
- You must have your salary paid directly into a MoraBanc account and have a life insurance policy and a home insurance policy in order to arrange the mortgage.
The Super Mortgage interest rate of the consists of the 12-month Euribor rate (variable rate), which is reviewed every year, and to which a differential is added (minimum of 0.50% and maximum of 1.25%), depending on the allowances applied.
Taking out complementary products can help you reduce your mortgage differential.
- No opening commissions
Granted within a maximum of 15 days provided that all necessary documents are available.
See required documents
- You will be able to choose the day your payment is debited
The Super Mortgage interest rate consists of a variable part (Euribor 12 months) to which is added a differential
Certain MoraBanc Grup products subsidise the interest rate of the Super Mortgage, helping you reduce your mortgage differential.
You do not have to contract them, but they can help you pay less for your mortgage.
To receive the maximum allowance of 0.75% you must hold any three of these products:
- Investment: MoraBanc investment funds
- Insurance: Sick leave insurance or health insurance from MoraBanc Assegurances
- Savings and Planning: Pension plan or retirement plan products from MoraBanc Assegurances
Also counts as a bonus requirement the contribution of:
- Class A/B energy efficiency improvement certificate
The amount of your monthly instalment and the sum of your current debt may not exceed 35% of your monthly income.
This product has no grace period for the principal or the interest.
- Opening commission: 0%
- Partial or total cancellation fee: 0.50%
If the Euribor is negative, Euribor = 0 will apply.
Financing is subject to review and approval by MoraBanc.
Maximum import of capital granted: €500,000
Documents needed for your Super Mortgage application
- Passport/National Identity Card and Andorran Work and Residence Permit
- Account opening contract
- Salary paid directly into MoraBanc account
- CASS (Social Security) points updated
- Proof of extraordinary income, if any
- To have been in the country for over 12 months and in the company for over 6 months
- Updated valuation of the property
Documents and requirements needed for closing the Super Mortgage
- Commitment to buy/sell (earnest money contract or contract of promise of sale)
- Life insurance
- Home insurance
- Copy of the Energy Certificate showing the property’s energy label provided by the seller in the deed of sale. If it is class A or B you will be able to get a discount on the interest rate.
- Mandatory payment by non-negotiable cheque
- Sign the transaction before a notary
Calculate your monthly fee of the Super Mortgage
Maximum amount of the mortgage loan request55*
Every year you will pay: 0,00€
*Every financing operation is subject to assessment by MoraBanc.
*The price quoted here is standard. A manager will examine your transaction to adjust it to your profile.Apply
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84