Accessing market news from our app
MoraBanking | 01.21.2019 | MoraBanc editorial staff
Did you know that with your MoraBanc app, in addition to being able to invest from wherever and whenever you want, you can now have access to market news?
We continue to work to improve your banking experience and provide you with more and better features from our online banking. Until now, you could view your securities account and place orders through the MoraBanc app as you do in online banking.
Now the app also includes an advanced mobile broker which you can access from:
- The hamburger menu where you will see the “Broker Online”.
- The Investment family through the “Broker Online” icon.
- In the securities account through the “Broker Online” icon.
Once you have accessed the mobile broker, you can benefit from the same features as in online banking:
- My Broker: a customisable area with your preferred information.
- Indices: access to information on the world’s leading indices and stock details.
- Funds: information about MoraBanc’s investment funds.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you about the main features and characteristics of our Broker Online for the MoraBanc app, so that you too can start trading on the stock market directly from your account and from any device.
What can you do with our Online Broker?
- You can have free access to market quotes, index and stock prices, as well as fundamental analysis tools and financial news.
- You can search for stocks by name, ticker or ISIN. You can also narrow your search by using specific filters, such as region, index, sector or indicator, via our advanced search tool.
- You can view and browse interactive share and fund charts and change the view to show intraday or historical data.
- You can buy and sell shares from the world’s leading stock exchanges from any device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) via our online bank account, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You can choose what data you want to see first, including index and stock tickers, indices, or your favourite shares and investment funds, using the “My Broker” function.
- You can view the details of MoraBanc’s investment funds and choose the one that best matches your investor profile using our fund selection tool.
What shares can you buy and sell directly through MoraBanc’s Online Broker?
The shares included in the following indices are currently available*:
- IBEX 35 (España)
- Mercado Continuo (Spain)
- AEX 25 (Holland)
- BEL20 (Belgium)
- CAC 40 (France)
- DAX 30 (Germany)
- Euronext 100
- PSI 20 (Portugal)
- SMI (Switzerland)
- Dow Jones Internet Commerce Index (USA)
- Standard&Poors 100 (USA)
- Standard&Poors 500 (USA)
- VIX (USA)
- BOVESPA (Brazil)
- MERVAL (Argentina)
- NIKKEI 225 (Japan)
- USA stock market
If you are interested in buying or selling shares and/or indices traded in other stock markets, please contact your personal account manager or call TeleBanc.
Watch this video to learn more about investments. In it, we explain in an easy to understand way what the stock market is and how it works.
And remember, if you need help using our Online Broker or if you would like to receive more information about our investment services, you can always contact us through TeleBanc or via one of our contact forms.
*Information updated on October 12, 2020. The indices/markets available may change in the future depending on the requirements set by the companies that provide stock market information. For an updated list, please contact your personal account manager.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.