Little big projects
We can finance your new computer or your driving license with up to 1,500€, an amount which you will be able to repay without paying interest.
If you are between 16 and 25 years old, so that your little big projects don’t cost you a penny more than you borrowed.
Up to 1,500€
To finance purchases in bookshops, IT material or your driving license.
Repayment within 12 months
With the payback time adjusted to your needs.
- Exclusive loan for clients between 16 and 25 years old and residents in Andorra.
- Loan of up to 1,500€ for the purchase of stationery, books, IT material or in order to finance your driving license.
- No interests or opening commission.
- Repayment adjusted to your needs, provided it does not exceed 12 months.
Granted within a maximum period of 2 days, as long as all required documents have been provided.
See required documents
- Your salary must be directly deposited into a MoraBanc account.
- In cases where you don’t have a salary, we will require personal guarantees from relatives or other additional collateral.
In order to correctly assess the loan’s application, your account manager will need to be provided with a minimum required documentation.
Minimum required documentation for the Zero Loan assessment
- Budget or invoice of the goods or service to be financed.
- Your payslips from the last 3 months if you work.
- Updated CASS points if you work or have worked in the past.
- Annual income and expenditure statement.
- Receipt of extraordinary revenue if necessary.
- In cases where you open an account at the same time as applying for the loan, you will be required to provide a bank statement with your account transactions for the last 3 months.
The account manager may request documentation on the guarantors or additional guarantees in case you need guarantees or other collateral.
Financing will be subject to assessment and approval by MoraBanc.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84