The collective insurance for your company
It offers your employees protection and increases your company’s productivity.
You can take out both life and health guarantees.
Flexibility and adaptability
So that you can customise your AndorVico insurance with the guarantees that best suit your company and your employees.
Individual certificates for your employees
Each employee has their own individual certificate with the guarantees covered by the insurance policy.
- Wide range of collective insurances for your company that will allow you to offer your employees comprehensive life and health coverages.
- Favourable contract terms.
- If your company takes full or partial responsibility of the coverages’ premiums, they will be considered as an expense that can be deducted from the corporate tax. Alternatively, your employees’ value perception will contribute to their motivation and as a result, there will be a rise in productivity.
- Collective life and health insurance that you can customise and adapt to your company’s and your employees’ characteristics.
- In addition, you will have the expertise of international specialist doctors and a 24h telephone advice service at your disposal.
- Your company is the insurance’s contracting party and your employee is the insured party. The latter can define the insurance’s beneficiary or beneficiaries in case the covered risk happens.
The insurance contract is structured into two documents:
- Collective insurance policy, contracted between Mora Assegurances (our insurance company) and your company.
- Individual AndorVico insurance certificate under your employee’s name and with all details regarding the covered life and health guarantees.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84