The comprehensive technological solution for your catering businesses.
For full control over what’s happening in your business, it has an intuitive interface and is extremely easy to use.
With a built-in PIN pad so that you can collect payments directly from your POS terminal without having to enter the amount into the card reader.
Pay for it at your convenience in up to 24 interest-free monthly instalments.
- It enables catering businesses with several collection points or different establishments to centralise the management of payments.
- A comprehensive solution that contains everything you need to efficiently manage your restaurant, bar or cafeteria: table bookings, menus, receipts and invoices, stocktaking, control of suppliers, as well as to compile statistics.
We will finance 100% of the cost of the hardware so that you can pay for it in 24 interest-free monthly instalments.
See terms and conditions
- With the technical assistance of a specialised team that will handle your enquiries and incidents.
- More than 100 functionalities for customising the system according to your preferences and requirements easily, quickly and intuitively.
The basic pack includes hardware, software and integration with MoraBanc’s collection system, so that you can immediately start to run your business more efficiently.
See features, terms and conditions of the basic pack
- Financing covers the cost of the hardware and the initial set-up of the MoraBanc POS tablet basic pack.
- A loan with a personal guarantee exclusively for catering establishments in the Principality of Andorra.
- You will be given a one-off payment of up to €10,000 at the beginning of the transaction.
- No interest or arrangement fee.
- Repayment adjusted to your needs, provided you do not exceed 24 months.
- Granted within 2 days, provided all your paperwork is in order.
- No grace period.
- All companies and businesses provided with financing will be required to submit the proper paperwork.
Contact your personal manager for further details about prices and the terms and conditions of financing.
- Concord 3040 tablet.
- CP3005 printer.
- A 41 x 41 cm cash drawer.
- Touch screen protective film.
- Wi-Fi router.
- Windows 10 licence.
- Ágora software for catering businesses.
- Payment gateway integrated with MoraBanc.
- Set-up, initial assistance and training of up to 4 hours.
- Maintenance service, helpline and payment gateway.
- Preferential discount rate with MoraBanc depending on monthly billing.
Prices and rates
- Hardware and set-up: €1,292 with the possibility of free financing over 24 months.
- Maintenance and software: €55.70/month subject to a minimum commitment of 12 months.
- Preferential discount rate starting at 0.35% for national cards (guideline rate based on billing of €3,000/month).
VAT included. All prices are given as a guideline only and are subject to reviews and updates by the supplier of the management tool. Contact your personal manager for further details about prices and the financing terms and conditions.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84