Ensure some capital for your future
What will happen in the next 5 or 10 years? Whatever happens, InverVida ensures that by then you will hold more savings than you do now.
Includes life insurance
That covers risk of death before the savings plan maturity.
With a single premium contribution at a term between 5 and 10 years.
We will reward your loyalty after the second year with a fixed additional return for the full duration of the plan.
- Single premium savings plan focused on retirement or to build up long-term capital.
- Initial contributions between 6,000€ and 120,000€. You will need to consult with Mora Assegurances if you wish to make higher contributions.
- Guaranteed return fixed at the moment you sign the contract.
- Fixed return during the the full duration of the plan..
- Additional fixed return after 2 years, also called “Loyalty premium”, as long as the plan reaches its maturity.
- Death insurance that ensures the beneficiary collects the guaranteed final capital.
- This product has no management or reimbursement on maturity commissions. There is an initial entry commission set up according to the amount of the contribution to the plan.
- Total or partial early redemptions are allowed with a penalty that will be lowered as the length of time within the plan is higher.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational precedures
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84