Variable 1.25 Mortgage
Big dreams, tiny conditions
Finance the purchase of your home with no application fee and up to 80% of its value.
Euribor (12-month) adjustable interest rate + 1.25%
The tiny (big) difference between renting and owning your home.
No application fee
Choosing us won’t cost you a thing.
Finance up to 80 %
To make it easier to get you into your new home.
- Mortgage loan for the purchase of primary residences. Exclusively for private individuals residing in Andorra.
Minimum interest rate of Euribor (12 month) + 1.25 %, if you meet the loan’s terms and conditions.
See Terms and Conditions
- Finance up to 80% of the lowest value between the purchase and the appraised value for properties with a maximum value of €500,000.
- Maximum repayment period of 25 years and the age limit for repaying the loan is 65 years old.
Granted within a maximum period of 15 days, as long as all required documents have been provided.
See required documents
- You will receive the entire capital at once, at the beginning of the transaction.
- Your paycheck must be paid directly into your MoraBanc account and you must have an AndorVida insurance policy for a minimum amount equivalent to the loan amount.
- You choose the payment date.
To qualify for a Variable 1.25 Mortgage:
- Your paycheck must be paid directly into your MoraBanc account
- You must have or take out an AndorVida life insurance policy for a minimum amount equivalent to the loan amount.
No additional discounts apply.
The maximum loan amount is €400,000, corresponding to 80% of the lowest value between the purchase value and the appraisal value of properties with a maximum value of €500,000
The amount of your monthly payment or the sum of your current debt must not be higher than 35% of your monthly fixed income.
This product has no grace period for capital and interest.
Application fee: 0%
Partial or total cancellation fee: 1.25% for the first 10 years, 0% after 10 years.
Should the Euribor rate drop below zero, the Euribor rate will be set at 0.
Terms and conditions and prices valid until 31/12/2019 only.
Financing will be subject to assessment and approval by MoraBanc. Ask your manager about all applicable terms and conditions.
Required documents for the Variable 1.25 Mortgage assessment:
- Passport and Andorran residence and work permit
- Proof of the purchase/sale price
- Purchase/sale commitment agreement
- Updated property appraisal
- Your paychecks from the last 3 months
- Updated CASS points
- Receipt of extraordinary revenue, if applicable
- Annual income and expenditure statement
- In the event you open an account at the same time you apply for the mortgage, you will be required to provide a bank statement with detailing the last 90 days of your account transactions.
Documentation and requirements needed to close the Variable 1.25 Mortgage:
- Life insurance (AndorVida) policy payment receipt
- Mandatory payment by transfer or personal check
- Mortgage signed before a notary
- Building insurance
- Contents insurance
Ask your manager about all required documents and applicable terms and conditions.
Calculate your fee
Maximum amount of the mortgage loan request*
Every year you will pay: 0,00€
*Every financing operation is subject to assessment by MoraBanc.Apply
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84