Financing for your first home
Finance your first home up to 80% of its value and repay within up to 40 years.
Financing of up to 80%
We finance up to 80% of your home’s price so you can start living in it as soon as possible.
Repayment term of up to 40 years
You have plenty of time – we grant you a maximum loan term of up to 40 years, with an age limit of 65 years old.
Supplementary consumer loan
Of at least 50% of the amortised capital in order to furnish, refurbish…
- For clients aged between 18 and 25 years old residing in Andorra.
- First home of up to 80% of the lowest value between the purchase and the appraised value.
- Mortgage loan with a term of up to 40 years, with an age limit of 65 years old.
- Optional consumer loan of 50% of the mortgage’s amortised capital.
Granted within a maximum period of 15 days, as long as all required documents have been provided.
See required documents
- You will get the entire capital at once, at the beginning of the transaction.
- You can choose 3-month, 6-month and 1-year Euribor interest rate. The rate will be reviewed periodically in accordance with the chosen Euribor.
You will enjoy preferential conditions based on your degree of loyaltywith the bank.
See terms and conditions
- Your salary must be directly deposited into a MoraBanc’s account.
- You can choose the receipt date of the charge.
Required documentation for the Open Mortgage survey
- Andorran Passport or Residence and work permit
- Proof of the purchase and sale price
- Promise to purchase and sale
- Updated property appraisal
- Your payslips from the last 3 months
- Updated CASS points
- Receipt of extraordinary revenue if necessary
- Annual income and expenditure statement
- In cases where you open an account at the same time as applying for the loan, you will be required to provide a bank statement with your account transactions for the last 3 months.
Documentation and requirements needed for the Open Mortgage formalisation
- Life insurance receipt (AndorVida)
- Compulsory payment by transfer or nominative cheque
- Need to formalise the operation before a notary public
- Building insurance
- Contents insurance
The applicable interest rate’s differential that is added to the Euribor will vary based on the the client’s degree of loyalty and the products they have contracted at MoraBanc:
- Direct deposit of salary
- 3 utility or bank direct debits.
- Active debit or credit card (with at least 3 monthly transactions).
- Possession of Grup MoraBanc’s savings and retirement products
- Possession of Grup MoraBanc’s life and health insurances
- Possession of MoraBanc’s investment funds.
- Other MoraBanc products
The amount of your monthly payment or the sum of your current debt must not be higher than 35% of your monthly fixed income.
This product has no grace period for capital and interest.
Opening commission: 1.5%
Partial or total cancellation commission: 2%
In the case of a negative Euribor value, the reference would be Euribor = 0.
Financing will be subject to survey and approval by MoraBanc.
What do you want calculate?
Maximum amount of the mortgage loan request*
Every year you will pay: 0,00€
*Every financing operation is subject to assessment by MoraBanc.Apply
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational precedures
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84