Buy your house with total peace of mind
Enjoy a fixed interest rate for the mortgage of your first home
Fixed interest rate
You will enjoy the peace of mind of paying a fixed interest rate at all times, no matter what.
Repayment within 25 years
As long as the 65 year limit is not exceeded.
You can obtain preferential conditions based on your degree of loyalty with the bank.
- Mortgage loan for the purchase of a first home. It only applies for private individuals residing in Andorra.
Fixed interest rate at all times if your salary is paid into, and you have three direct debits from your MoraBanc account, you have an active credit card and you have purchased life insurance through MoraBanc.
- Financing of up to 80% of the lowest value between the purchase and the appraised value.
- Until 25-year period, as long as the client’s retirement age is not exceeded.
Granted within a maximum period of 15 days, as long as all required documents have been provided.
See required documents
- You will get the entire capital at once, at the beginning of the transaction.
- You can choose the receipt date of the charge.
The applicable interest rate will vary based on the client’s degree of loyalty and the products they have contracted with MoraBanc:
- Direct deposit of salary
- 3 utility or bank direct debits
- Activa debit or credit card (with at least 3 monthly transactions)
- Possession of Grupo MoraBanc’s savings and retirement products
- Possession of Grupo MoraBanc’s life and health insurances
- Possession of MoraBanc’s investment funds.
- Other MoraBanc products
The amount of your monthly payment or the sum of your current debt must not be higher than 35% of your monthly fixed income.
This product has no grace period for capital and interest.
Opening commission: 1.5%
Other compensation costs by interest rate (in case of early cancellation): 2%
Financing will be subject to survey and approval by MoraBanc.
Required documentation for the Fixed Mortgage survey
- ID / Passport and Andorran Residence and work permit
- Proof of the purchase and sale price
- Promise to purchase and sale
- Updated property appraisal
- Your payslips from the last 3 months
- Updated CASS points
- Receipt of extraordinary revenue if necessary
- Annual income and expenditure statement
- In cases where you open an account at the same time as applying for the mortgage, you will be required to provide a bank statement with your account transactions of the last 3 months.
- Relation of assets and debts
Documentation and requirements needed for the Fixed Mortgage formalisation
- Life insurance receipt (AndorVida)
- Compulsory payment by transfer or nominative cheque
- Need to formalise the operation before a notary public
- Building insurance
- Contents insurance
Calculate your payment
Maximum amount of the mortgage loan request*
Every year you will pay: 0,00€
*Every financing operation is subject to assessment by MoraBanc.Apply
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84