MoraBanc App: our new mobile bank
MoraBanking | 01.12.2017
At MoraBanc we are aware that mobility is changing everything, whether it be the way we look for information on products and services, our buying habits, or the way we communicate and interact with others, etc.
Faced with this challenge, we have decided to launch a new application for iOS and Android smartphones. This innovative, highly visual and user-friendly app will allow you to do your day-to-day banking and check your accounts and cards easily, so you can manage your finances on a daily basis at any time and from anywhere.
We believe that mobile banking is key to improving your experience and increasing your level of satisfaction, as well as providing you with a differentiated service.
We are convinced it is the small details that make the difference. You will gradually find out how the small things in the app provide a unique digital experience, with interactive graphics, high-quality images and intuitive browsing.
We want you to get to know our app, to download it and use it whenever you need it.
That’s why I’d like to share 10 things you can do with MoraBanc’s new app:
- Log into your online banking account using your fingerprint (for iOS) or your user code and password.
- Quickly view the balances of your financial products (current accounts, savings, investment, financing) and the details of your health and life insurance policies.
- Easily review all your account and card movements, and quickly identify movements thanks to personalised icons for each type of income and expenditure.
- Send money to other MoraBanc accounts or national and international banks in the simplest way possible.
- Buy and sell currencies directly from your multicurrency account.
- Order foreign currencies for your trips abroad.
- View all the cards of your different accounts via a “digital wallet”, check your account movements and statements, and carry out card transactions to help you manage your expenses more easily: pay off your card balance, transfer the credit available on the card to your current account, or cancel your card immediately if it is lost or stolen, etc.
- Find out how much you can save by paying with MoraBanc cards in stores affiliated with our discount programme, and check out the list of stores that offer discounts. (If you would like to know more about the discounts offered by our cards, read our post “How to save on your purchases with MoraBanc cards”.)
- Check the location of MoraBanc’s branches and ATMs through a geolocation map and view the contact details of your account manager.
- Use our smart search tool to find what you need.
In this video, you can get an exciting glimpse into our new app.
This is just a small example of the things you can do with MoraBanc Digital, wherever you are and at any time. Another way of banking; digital, close and friendly.
And remember, you can download the App from our website.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.