We can finance up to 100% of your sustainable project.
Are you looking to improve the energy efficiency of your home or business? We can help you by financing the renovation work on your home or business or the purchase of equipment designed to save energy.
No application or early repayment fees
0% charges for total and partial early repayment.
Interest rate of Euribor + 1.5%
You can choose between 3-month, 6-month and 1-year Euribor.
Up to 100% financing
We will lend you up to 100% of the value of the renovation work or the purchase of equipment designed to save energy.
- A loan with a personal guarantee to finance renovation work on your home or business or to buy equipment to save energy, including the installation of solar panels.
We will respond to your application within a maximum of 15 days as long as we have all the necessary supporting documents.
See necessary documents
- You will have access to all the capital in one go, at the beginning of the loan.
- Repayment term of up to 8 years, provided it does not exceed your retirement age.
Interest rate of Euribor +1.5%. You can choose between 3-month, 6-month and 1-year Euribor. The interest rate will be revised according to the periodicity of the chosen Euribor rate.
See terms & conditions
- Choose the day you want the monthly instalment to be debited from your account.
- You can also apply for the Government of Andorra’s grants in this field.
In order for your account manager to be able to review your loan application correctly, you will need to provide him or her with a list of minimum supporting documents.
Minimum supporting documents required to review your Eco-Efficiency Loan application
- Quotation or pro forma invoice for the property to be financed along with an energy efficiency certificate issued before the renovation work.
- Pay slips for the last 3 months if you are employed.
- Up-to-date CASS points statement if you are or have been employed.
- Full statement of annual income and expenses.
- Proof of extraordinary income, if applicable.
- Length of stay in Andorra of more than 12 months and length of service in the company of more than 6 months.
- If you are opening an account as part of your loan application: a bank statement showing your account movements for the last three months.
Documents required to apply for the Eco-Efficiency Loan
- Life insurance.
Documents required after taking out the loan
- Proof of payment to the insurance company.
- Energy efficiency certificate once the renovation work has been completed.
Interest rate: you can choose between 3-month, 6-month and 1-year Euribor, plus a differential rate of 1.5%. If the Euribor is negative, the following rate will apply: Euribor = 0% + differential rate.
Personal guarantee loan. MoraBanc reserves the right to request additional guarantees if necessary.
The amount of your monthly loan repayment or the sum of your current debt cannot exceed 35% of your fixed monthly income.
This product offers no capital or interest grace period.
Application fee: 0%.
Partial or total early repayment fee: 0%.
The financing is subject to review by MoraBanc.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84