Switch to an electric car!
Do you want to take advantage of the government subsidies and switch to a more efficient means of transportation? We can help you finance your new electric vehicle.
No opening or cancelling commissions
0% commissions both for partial and total cancellation.
Interest rate of Euribor +3%
If your salary is paid into, and you have three direct debits from, your MoraBanc account, you have an active credit card and you have purchased life insurance through MoraBanc.
Financing of up to 100%
We lend you up to 100% of the vehicle’s value, deducting subsidies and with a maximum amount of 60,000€.
For you or for your business
- Loan with a personal guarantee in order to finance the purchase of electric or hybrid vehicles, which can be new or second-hand but not older than 3 years.
Granted within a maximum period of 5 days as long as all required documents have been provided.
See required documents
- You will get the entire capital at once, at the beginning of the transaction.
- Repayment period of up to 5 years, provided the client’s retirement age is not exceeded.
- You can choose 3-month, 6-month and 1-year Euribor. It will be reviewed periodically in accordance with the chosen Euribor.
Interest rate of Euribor +3% If your salary is paid into, and you have three direct debits from, your MoraBanc account, you have an active credit card and you have purchased life insurance through MoraBanc.
See terms and conditions
- You can choose the receipt date of the charge.
In order to correctly assess the loan’s application, your account manager will need to be provided with a minimum required documentation.
Minimum required documentation for the Eco-Car Loan assessment
- Budget or proforma invoice of the goods to be financed.
- Your payslips from the last 3 months if you work.
- Updated CASS points if you work or have worked in the past.
- Annual income and expenditure statement.
- Receipt of extraordinary revenue if necessary.
- In cases where you open an account at the same time as applying for the loan, you will be required to provide a bank statement with your account transactions for the last 3 months.
The +3% interest rate is subject to having contracted the following products and services with MoraBanc:
- Direct deposit of salary
- 3 utility or bank direct debits
- Active debit or credit card (with at least 3 monthly transactions)
- Possession of Grupo MoraBanc’s life and health insurances.
The amount of your monthly payment or the sum of your current debt must not be higher than 35% of your monthly fixed income.
This product has no grace period for capital and interest.
Opening commission: 0%
Partial or total cancellation commission: 0%
In the case of a negative Euribor value, the reference would be Euribor = 0.
Financing will be subject to assessment and approval by MoraBanc.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84