Get your dream car or motorbike
If you want to buy a car or a motorbike, we finance up to 100% of its value and we give you 5 years to repay.
Financing of up to 100%
We finance up to 100% of the vehicle’s value so your car or motorbike purchase gets you on the road as quickly as possible.
Repayment within up to 5 years
As long as the 65 year age limit is not exceeded.
You can choose the receipt date of the charge
To fit in with whatever is most convenient for you.
- For residents in Andorra.
- Loan of up to 100% of the car’s or motorbike’s price (maximum 60,000€).
- Loan with a personal guarantee in order to finance the purchase of new or second-hand vehicles that aren’t older than 3 years.
- You can choose 3-month, 6-month and 1-year Euribor interest rate. It will be reviewed periodically in accordance with the chosen Euribor.
Granted within a maximum period of 5 days, as long as all required documents have been provided.
See required documents
- You will get the entire capital at once, at the beginning of the transaction.
- Repayment period of up to 5 years, provided the client’s retirement age is not exceeded.
You will enjoy preferential conditions based on your degree of loyalty with the bank.
See terms and conditions
- Your salary must be directly deposited into a MoraBanc account.
- In cases where you don’t have a salary, we will require personal guarantees from relatives or other additional collateral.
- You can choose the day of the receipt date of the charge.
In order to correctly assess the loan’s application, your account manager will need to be provided with a minimum required documentation.
Minimum required documentation for the Car Loan assessment
- Budget of the vehicle’s purchase value.
- Your payslips from the last 3 months if you work.
- Updated CASS points if you work or have worked in the past.
- Annual income and expenditure statement.
- Receipt of extraordinary revenue if necessary.
- In cases where you open an account at the same time as applying for the loan, you will be required to provide a bank statement with your account transactions for the last 3 months.
The account manager may request documentation on the guarantors or additional guarantees in case you need guarantees or other collateral.
The applicable interest rate will vary based on the client’s degree of loyalty and the products they have contracted at MoraBanc:
- Direct deposit of salary
- 3 utility or bank direct debits
- Active debit or credit card (at least 3 monthly transactions)
- Possession of Grup MoraBanc’s savings and retirement products.
- Possession of Grup MoraBanc’s life and health insurances.
- Possession of MoraBanc’s investment funds.
- Other MoraBanc products.
The amount of your monthly payment or the sum of your current debt must not be higher than 35% of your monthly fixed income.
This product has no grace period for capital and interest.
Opening commission: 1.25%
Partial or total cancellation commission: 1.25%
In the case of a negative Euribor value, the reference would be Euribor = 0.
Financing will be subject to assessment and approval by MoraBanc.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84