By your side when you need it most
You can rest with the peace of mind of knowing that your income is guaranteed.
It includes daily compensation in case of sick leave and a one-off compensation payment of 6,000 euros in case of death.
Designed for all types of workers and situations
Whether you are employed or self-employed, you will be covered in all cases, whether the leave is due to an accident or illness.
Flexible and adjustable
Choose the number of deductible days, the insured sum and the beneficiaries, and change them when needed.
Online procedure's management with the chatbot
You have a chatbot to submit all your documents relating to medical procedures.
- It includes compensation of 6,000 euros in the event of death from any cause. You can assign and change the beneficiaries whenever you need to.
- In case of sick leave, you can report it through our chatbot.
Choose the deductible that best suits your needs.
- 3-day deductible for short-term sick leaves.
- 7-day deductible to be covered from the seventh day of sick leave.
- 15-day deductible for sick leaves that can potentially last longer.
- 30-day deductible offers extensive coverage for expected long-term sick leaves.
- The maximum coverage is 12 months of continuous leave.
- The amount of daily compensation is calculated on the basis of the monthly salary reported.
- The Sick Leave insurance (Baja Laboral) is renewable annually with a maximum age limit to take out cover of 70 years.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84