Sick leave guarantee
Get better and don’t worry about anything else
Taking a sick leave shouldn’t cost you money – health comes first and you should be able to recover peacefully. That is why we ensure your income when you take sick leave.
We offer 3 , 7, 15 and 30 days coverages, both in case of sickness and accident.
For all kinds of workers
In order to cover every employment situation: employees, non-employees and self-employed professionals.
A trusted family doctor will give you sound, reliable answers to your questions within 72 hours.
- Employees.Supplementary compensation of up to 95% of the CASS base salary.
- Non-employees. Supplementary compensation of up to 95% of the contracted salary base.
- Freelancers. Up to 95% of the salary base you contracted in your insurance policy.
You can choose from 4 types:
- Coverage of 3 days, so you have coverage starting on the third day of your sick leave.
- Coverage of 7 days, for short duration absences.
- Coverage of 15 days,offering coverage for absences that may be prolonged.
- Coverage of 30 days. For sick leave periods that last over 30 days, offering coverage for absences which are likely to be of long duration.
- The maximum coverage is 12 months of absence.
- It is a supplementary coverage to the AndorVida contract (with a minimum insured capital of 10,000€ in case of death by any cause).
- Annual premium is based on age, profession and insured salary.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational precedures
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84