Health. Well-being. Peace of mind
We don’t know what will happen in the future. But what we do know for sure is that you’ll get full medical care.
Covers up to 100% of medical expenses
On contracted and fast-track medical procedures. Enjoy the peace of mind of going to the doctor’s knowing that your expenses are covered.
Home medical assistance
We will send a doctor to your home, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And at no cost to you!
Quick and easy application process
Apply for your Health insurance in one click.
Online procedure's management with the chatbot
You have a chatbot to submit all your documents relating to medical procedures.
- Covers 100% of health expenses incurred in medical centres contracted by the CASS for procedures completed through the fast track. Up to 58% of the CASS statutory rate for expenses incurred in non-contracted medical centres for non-fast-track procedures.
Home medical care service at no additional cost, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Manage your medical history, easily and from anywhere, with the BeHealthy service. You can also get tips on how to follow a healthy lifestyle.
- You can manage your procedures online through our chatbot.
Includes a compensation payment of 6,000 euros in the event of death from any cause. You can assign and change the beneficiaries whenever you need to.
See general conditions.
- Insurance renewable annually.
If you want even more comprehensive cover, you can switch anytime to Salud Premium.
- The insurance is renewable annually with a maximum age limit to take out cover of 70 years.
- If you have an emergency, you won’t have to wait. We will send a doctor to your home, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- At no additional cost to you.
- Service offered by Visit-M.
- You will be visited by a local family doctor who works with Visit-M.
- Visit-M undertakes to send a doctor to your home within 4 hours.
- Visit-M Helpline: 866 866.
- BeHealthy is a comprehensive digital platform for health and wellness management.
- You will have a personal medical folder containing all your personal and health data, your treatments, your reports and your medical history.
- In addition, you will have an emergency QR with your health data so that, in case of an accident, medical professionals can quickly access your history. Place it on your mobile phone’s lock screen or attach the stickers provided in an easily visible place.
- With BeHealthy you can set yourself health challenges, follow prevention plans in a fun and motivating way, or look at healthy menus, and much more.
- Log-in to the platform through this link.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84