Live with peace of mind!
Dona Vida is a comprehensive life insurance policy that covers the main cancers affecting women
Comprehensive life insurance cover
Basic cover in case of death for any cause, and additional cover in case of serious diseases specifically affecting women.
Peace of mind and security
You will receive a lump sum of €15,000 on first diagnosis of life-threatening cancer with a higher incidence rate among women.
Plastic and reconstructive surgery
We will help you with an additional payout.
Home medical care
We’ll send you a doctor whenever you need one. At no additional cost!
Dona Vida conditions:
- In the event of the death of the insured, the insured sum (€15,000) will be paid out to the beneficiaries.
- You can purchase the policy if you are aged between 18 and 64 years inclusive.
- Renewable annually.
- Annual premium depending on age and risk factors (such as weight, height, alcohol or tobacco consumption).
- In the case of diagnosis of a cancer that mainly affects women (malignant breast tumour or tumour of the uterus, cervix, ovaries, fallopian tubes or vagina, characterised by uncontrolled progressive growth, with proliferation of malignant cells and invasion and destruction of normal and surrounding tissues), a lump sum of €15,000 will be paid out to the insured under this cover and the serious disease benefit will be cancelled.
- If in the 2 years following diagnosis you need to undergo plastic or reconstructive surgery, we will help you with an additional payout of €1,500.
- In the case of illness or reduced mobility, a family doctor working for Visit-M will travel free of charge to your home to examine you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84