AndorVida Woman guarantee
Peace of mind for today and for tomorrow.
You can now be covered in case of an unfavourable diagnosis: AndorVida Woman supplements your life insurance while guaranteeing an insured capital from the time of the diagnosis so you can use it whatever way you believe appropriate.
Be covered for women’s cancer
As it covers the most common types of cancer in women.
That you will be able to benefit from should you be diagnosed with one of the most common types of cancer in women.
Of up to 10% of the insured capital should plastic and reconstructive surgery be required.
- It covers the main types of cancer that affect women: breast, uterus, cervix, ovary, fallopian tube, vulvar and vaginal.
- It ensures capital from the moment the illness is detected, as long as the diagnosis took place after the guarantee was contracted.
- It is a supplementary coverage to the AndorVida contract (with a minimum insured capital of 10,000€ in case of death by any cause).
- It includes a supplementary and free coverage of up to 10% of the insured capital should plastic and reconstructive surgery be required.
- Annual premium based on age and insured capital.
- You can split the payment and pay monthly, quarterly or twice a year.
- AndorVida Woman only provides coverage for the first time cancer diagnosis.
- Coverage will not be valid if any kind of cancer was detected before the insurance was contracted, if the insured person has suffered from cancer in the past or if she is awaiting medical results related to any kind of cancer in which is specific to women.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84