International experts within your reach
Advance Medical refers your case onto the best experts in the world so you make the best choices.
Second medical opinions
Should you be diagnosed with a serious illness, international experts will recommend you the best treatment for you.
24h medical advice
A team specialised in family medicine will answer all of your questions at any time.
They will take on your case from start to finish, contacting the experts and providing you with all the information.
- This service includes the holder, their partner and their children under the age of 21.
- International experts in all areas will compile a report that will include your clinical history summary, the opinion of the consulted experts and their recommendations, and medical literature related to your case.
- No travel, no extra costs and in a very short time.
- 24h medical advice in consultations about general medicine, paediatrics, gynaecology and traumatology.
- Medical advice in laboratory reports, medicine use, preparation of and for medical tests or advice in cases of urgency in order to choose the most suitable specialist.
- Service cost: 24€ a year. Annual payment.
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational precedures
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84