A dynamic way to offer financing to your clients and increase your sales
Lack of cash shouldn’t be a problem for a client wishing to purchase at your business. If your client is also a MoraBanc customer, call TeleBanc on +376 884 884 to manage the immediate grant of a loan. Conveniently and without having to come into the branch.
If the loan is approved, TeleBanc will provide you with the financing proposal’s authorization number with which you will be able to process the operation by filling in the loan policy and the compulsory life insurance.
Once the paperwork is completed, all you need to do is to hand in the loan and insurance form signed by the client to your bank branch’s account manager, and funds from the sale will be paid into your MoraBanc account.
- Easy collections for freelancers, professionals, retailers and companies who are MoraBanc clients and whose residence is in Andorra.
- The loan holder must be a private individual and a MoraBanc client.
- Loan of up to 18,000€ with personal guarantee:
- Up to 18,000€ for Dorsia (aesthetic clinic).
- Up to 12,000€ for furniture and household appliances.
- Up to 6,000€ for all other goods or services financed (electronic devices, travels, clothing, etc.).
- Loan’s repayment period:
- 18,000€, up to 36 months.
- ≤ 12,000€, up to 30 months.
- Immediate granting or rejection.
- Financing of up to 100%
- No grace period for capital and interest.
- Your business will not take on any risk related to the financing.
General terms and conditions
For your business:
- When negotiating the Easy Loan’s terms, your business can take on the interest of the financing totally or partially, or decide whether the loan holder should pay the interest instead.
- Required documentation for the loan’s formalisation:
- Easy Loan policy.
- Loan’s compulsory insurance certificate.
- Both documents should be correctly filled in and signed by the loan holder.
- You should also sign in the box included in the loan’s policy as a confirmation of the fact that you witnessed the applicant’s signature.
For your client:
- Interest rate will depend on the commercial agreements between the business and MoraBanc.
- Issuance commission: 0%.
- Total or partial cancellation commission: 3%.
- Compulsory “Préstec Vida” insurance.
- The premium will be calculated on the basis of the sum insured and the term of the loan:
– In the event that the term of the loan is less than or equal to 18 months, the single premium will be 1.5% on the sum insured, subject to a minimum fee of €10.
– For terms of more than 18 months, the single premium will be 3% on the sum insured, subject to a minimum fee of €10.
Write to us and we will respond to you
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational precedures
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 884 884