VIA-T and LIBER-T cards
Travel without boundaries
The easiest and most practical method to keep moving without stopping at tolls.
Maximum simplicity and speed
No queues, no cash, no cards, no windows, no stopping.
Spanish and French motorways
VIA-T card for Spanish motorways and LIBER-T card for French motorways.
Since you reduce polluting gas emissions by not stopping your vehicle.
You can view the details and terms of our discounts and benefits in this section or by contacting your personal account manager. The availability of the promotions, discounts and other benefits is subject to the collaboration agreement entered into between MoraBanc and the service providers.
* Discount applied directly by trader at the time of purchase.
- Toll payment cards in Spanish and French motorways available for all MoraBanc customers.
- Two different monthly credit devices available that settle payment on the first week of every month.
- It is an electronic device (OBE) that you place on the vehicle’s windscreen and allows to pay the toll with no need to stop.
- VIA-T card also works in participating car parks. Check the full list with the service provider.
- Monthly settlement dispatch, including details of all the card's payments.
- VIA-T and LIBER-T information and their transactions cannot be checked through online banking.
VIA-T’s information and transactions can’t be checked through online banking because those services are procured by an external payment provider.
- Annual possession commission: 17€
- OBE issuance commission: 45€
LIBER-T’s information and transactions can’t be checked through online banking because those services are procured by an external payment provider.
- Annual possession commission: 40€
- OBE issuance commission: 20€
Write to us and we will contact you.
Information on the processing of personal data
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of 18 December on protection of personal data, the customer authorizes that the applicant’s personal data entered on this form will be incorporated into files owned and managed by MORA BANC GRUP, SA – MORA BANC, SAU (hereafter referred to as “MoraBanc”) to process the requested service and, if necessary, to comply with the contracts finally entered into, and also to ensure correct operational procedures.
The applicant expressly authorises MoraBanc to send him/her commercial and promotional communications for products and services and information on the Bank itself, social or other activities, in hardcopy by post or by electronic means (among others, short messages (SMS) to mobile phones, e-mail, etc.). This consent can always be withdrawn, without retroactive effect.
The fact of filling out this form implies that the applicant acknowledges that the information and personal data provided are true, accurate and correct; otherwise, MoraBanc declines all responsibility for the lack of truthfulness or correctness of the data.
The applicant authorises the data provided to be communicated or shared with third parties forming part of the MoraBanc business group, entities which are primarily active in the financial, insurance and service sectors. The applicant is considered as having been informed of this transfer of information by means of this clause. The applicant accepts that he/she may be sent information on any product or service marketed by these companies.
The data processing manager is MoraBanc. The applicant is hereby informed that the rights of access, rectification, suppression or opposition may be exercised in the terms established in current legislation.
Or call us on +376 88 48 84